Hardly any of you are likely fans of lacing up your shoes.
It’s a time-consuming, tedious task, and on top of that, it not only takes up a lot of time but also requires bending down unnecessarily, which is not everyone’s cup of tea.
I even know people who specifically avoid buying shoes with laces because of this!
And imagine, not so long ago, I found the perfect solution – elastic laces. It seems that this issue is now closed for me once and for all.
WHAT IS ELASTIC LACES?
Elastic shoelaces are a special type of laces that allow you to put on and take off any footwear without the need to tie and untie them. With elastic shoelaces, you can significantly simplify the process of wearing and removing shoes. Instead of manually tying the laces, all you need to do is put them onto your shoes one time and secure them with a special lock or tie a regular bow. Elastic shoelaces are suitable for both adults and children without any restrictions.
ADVANTAGES OF ELASTIC SHOELACES
- No more lacing up
- No extra bows or dangling ends
- Nothing gets in the way, catches, or sticks out
- Shoelaces no longer come undone while walking
- Putting on sneakers is a delight, a quick process, and a time-saver
- Footwear fits snugly and looks aesthetically pleasing
I can’t help but wonder: why did I put up with the hassle of regular laces for so long? Now, elastic laces with locks are my go-to choice, and I plan to switch out all my laced shoes with them as soon as I can.
Honestly, it feels like I’ve stumbled upon the shoelaces of the future. Their convenience is a win for kids, parents, older folks, and anyone into sports.
HOW TO TIE ELASTIC SHOELACES: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE WITH PICTURES
I absolutely love the concept, so I wholeheartedly recommend elastic laces with locks. They come in all sorts of colors, so you can easily match them with virtually any pair of shoes.
1. Lace the laces as you normally would, just like with traditional laces.
2. Now, it’s crucial to determine the right length for your laces. Try on your shoes again, check the tension, and make sure everything is well-aligned to avoid cutting off too much.
3. Place a round retainer on each end of the laces, ensuring they are secure.
4. Tie a knot at the end of each lace
5. Trim any excess lace, so they’re just the right length.
6. Next, connect the two halves of the retainers together, and you’re all set!
Elastic shoelaces have made my life so much easier. No more tying and re-tying – just a simple slip into my shoes, and I’m good to go.
So, why not give it a whirl? Treat yourself to the future of shoelaces you can get here.
Your future self will surely be pleased!